FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How Can I Purchase Marijuana Online Through Stash Club?
- Make an account.
- Choose the products you’d like.
- Provide us with shipping details.
- Make your purchase.
- Sit back and wait for the mail.
For more details, check out the questions below.
How Do I Register To Become A Member?
Ordering premium cannabis products from Stash Club is easy! You must be 19+ and have a Canadian address.
Simply send us a high-resolution image, photo, or scan of you holding a valid primary Government issued ID parallel to your face that clearly displays your, face, full name, and date of birth with your membership application ( Please feel free to cover any info that is not required for application).
As soon as your ID has been verified and your account is confirmed, you will receive an email notification with your membership info, your account will be activated, and you can begin shopping!
How Do I Place An Order?
- Be sure that you are logged in to your member account.
- Select products by clicking on the image or name of anything you’re interested in.
- Add products to your cart by clicking on “ADD TO CART” on the product page. (You can increase/decrease the amount you’d like to purchase now or at checkout.)
- Once you have finished shopping, click on the shopping cart in the top right corner of the screen.
- If you are satisfied with your selections, click “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the cart page.
- In the checkout page, you will be asked to fill in your shipping and billing information, and select a payment option. Once completed, click the “PLACE ORDER” button.
- If you choose to pay by e-transfer, you will receive an email with step-by-step instructions. Otherwise, you can follow the on-screen prompts to complete your purchase.
How Do I Pay For An Order?
We accept two different forms of payment:
- Interac e-Transfer
- Crypto Currency
For e-Transfer, you will receive an email with clear instructions on how to send payment. For crypto, you can follow the on-screen prompts to provide payment.
When Will My Order Ship Out & When Will I Receive Tracking Information?
We do our best to send each order out within 2 business days of receiving the order. You will receive a tracking number for your package within 24 hours of the order being Shipped(i.e., within 3 days of placing the order). Orders are processed in the order they are received.
We ship all our packages through Canada Post, either using their Xpresspost Prepaid Bubble Mailer Packets or their Prepaid National Flat Rate Boxes. These are clean, discreet packages, marked only with your shipping information. They display no compromising information or graphics.
NOTE: Some customers have noticed delays between receiving their tracking number from us and being able to track their package through Canada Post. This is because Canada Post will not register your tracking number until they have begun to process the shipment. Don’t despair! It’s in the queue. Unfortunately, this delay can take as much as 36 hours and is completely out of our hands.
How Long Will My Package Take To Arrive?
Most packages will arrive in under a week from the time of ordering, typically between 4-5 days (for western Canada) and 6-7 days (for eastern Canada). While we do our best to get your package to you as soon as possible, once it is in the possession of Canada Post, the time it takes to get to you is out of our control.
How Will My Order Be Shipped?
Discretion is the name of the game!
All our products are vacuum-sealed in odour-proof bags for freshness and protection. Then they are boxed and sealed in generic, unmarked Canada Post bubble mailers.
The bubble mailer includes only tracking and delivery information, no compromising images or text. Even the box is blank!
Optional: Signature-Required Delivery Confirmation
Any package with a value of $300 or more will automatically be sent with a signature-required delivery confirmation. You can waive this requirement, but it is not recommended. Packages have disappeared from doorsteps! We will not be held liable for lost or missing packages if you have waived this requirement.
For packages worth under $300, the signature-required confirmation is optional. If you wish to opt in, please make a note in message box when you place your order.
Please contact customer service if you would like to change the signature requirement of your order.
Optional: Delivering to Sub-Units
If you live in a basement suite or other sub-unit, you may include a “B” (or other relevant indication) in the Address Line 2 field at checkout. Please note that letter carriers do not have an obligation to deliver to basement suites or sub-units and often simply drop off at the main numbered street address. If your preference is delivery to a basement suite or sub-unit, we cannot guarantee your package and will not be held liable or responsible if it is lost or missing.
Why Haven’t I Received My Package Yet?
By default, all our packages are shipped as “Do Not Safe Drop.” This means that Canada Post will not deliver your package unless there is someone to receive it. Instead, they will typically leave a delivery notification notice indicating the postal outlet your package will be available for pick up.
Sometimes, Canada Post do not provide accurate or updated tracking information for packages. When this happens, packages that show as “delivered” may actually still be in transit.
Please do not contact Canada Post directly, as they will not answer consignee inquiries about lost, missing, or delayed packages. We have to do that!
Most customers receive their package within a week of placing their order. If it’s been over a week and you are concerned about your package, please contact us directly and we will make every effort to locate it.
If you wish for your package to be delivered using “Safe Drop”, let us know in the message box when you place your order. Please note the following if you choose to waive the “Do Not Safe Drop” default:
- Canada Post defines a safe place as “sheltered from weather and cannot be seen by passers-by, such as inside a porch or inside a storm door.” If your address has no such place, the letter carrier may ignore your safe drop request.
- Packages have gone missing from doorsteps before. If you indicate you would prefer a safe drop, we will not be held liable for missing or lost packages.
- Your package will not be delivered in a prepaid bubble envelope. Instead, it will be shipped in a small box, unmarked except for the relevant shipping information. (Discretion is very important to many of our clients.)
What If My Order Has Damaged, Defective, Or Missing Products?
We take your satisfaction very seriously and want you to have the best possible experience. If your package contains damaged or defective items or is missing something that you ordered, please contact us at your earliest convenience and we will make it right!
We offer store credit for damaged, defective or missing items, plus 10,000 Stash Miles as a way to say sorry for the inconvenience. (Please note that damaged or defective products will need to be returned to us before we can issue credit or Stash Miles.)
For specifics, please review our Shipping, Delivery & Return Policy.
How Do I Make A Referral?
Getting friends, family, or colleagues in the Club is easy (and earns you bonus Stash Miles ???? ):
- Click on the “Stash Miles” tab on your Account page (or simply click here).
- Send your friend a referral email by filling out the form. (You’ll need your friend’s email address.)
- To earn your Stash Miles, your friend must become a member and place an order of $100 or more within 3 calendar days of the referral. Please tell your friend to include the message “Referred by [your first and last name]” in the notes box when they place their first order.
- Once your friend’s first order is processed, you will receive 10,000 Stash Miles (!!!) as our thanks to you. Your friend will receive 5,000 Stash Miles. (That’s 4,900 more than they would’ve received for signing up without your referral.)
Can You Advise Me In Choosing Medicinal Products?
While we are passionate about the medicinal (and recreational) benefits cannabis offers, we are not doctors. We will do our best to provide helpful and insightful product information, recommendations, and suggestions, but this is not a substitute for professional medical advice.
We strongly urge you to consult a certified, practising medical professional for guidance in selecting product solutions that will work for you. Treating symptoms effectively varies widely between individuals, depending on the specifics of their medical condition, their physiology, and their environment, as well as numerous other factor.
We want you to experience the relief that medicinal cannabis products can offer. Talk to your doctor.